Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fields of Green

 
It's dark.  It's blurry.  It's noisy.  But this little snapshot is everything that is so, so good right now.

Late this afternoon I put my tiny baby in our old jogging stroller and buttoned the little girl's coat and we walked across a cornfield to my mama's house.

Because we just moved in next door.  Next door to my mama and daddy.  Over-the-river-and-through-the-woods we did not.  Or maybe we did, but on a very tiny scale.  It made my heart soar.

Things are crazy right now.  There is an ancient stove on my wood-covered porch and a rug is air-drying because a pipe burst in the laundry room.  Everything is a mess and it's beautiful because dreams are coming true.  And while they aren't fields of green yet, they will be soon.  Very soon.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Taylor this is awesome! I am so jealous! I would love to live somewhere like that. Glad things are going so well you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.