Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Standing on her own two feet

Sweet Pea isn't quite ready to walk yet.  She won't be walking by her first birthday.  She crawled early, cruised early, and still cruises like a champ, but her walking is still very reminiscent of Monty Python's "Ministry of Silly Walks" sketch.  Seriously, she might be related to John Cleese.  

She is, however, standing on her own, as of family vacation last week.  Or, geezlaweez, I guess that was more like two weeks ago!

August 18th
 She sure does like to practice walking though, especially with her big cousin.
  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is so cute, Taylor!! She'll be running before you know it! I can hardly believe how quickly they grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! That's too precious. Good thing she has help from her cousin!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.