Tuesday, September 06, 2011

I'll never let go, Summer


These photos were all from our 4th of July weekend at the shore.  I forgot to put them up, and tonight, while going through some other photos, I found them.  This week is supposed to be cold and rainy, and every last kid in the country is finally back in school.  Fall is upon us, but I refuse to believe it.  Tonight we ate tomato pie and peach ice cream with wonderful friends who also refuse to believe that summer is winding down.  And so, in the spirit of tomatoes and sunshine and outside and sunscreen and fireflies and mowing the lawn and tank tops and flip flops, I give you...a day on a beach with littles.









And the girl was happy.

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.