Monday, November 08, 2010

Halloween

True to my what-it's-already-another-season-?-!-? form, I forgot to post about Halloween!  Sweet Pea was going to be, well, a sweet pea, but then I got sidetracked by the cuteness of a Build-A-Bear fairy costume that actually fit our rinky-dinky daughter.  Plus, it was free.  I have had to buy the $20 sweet pea costume. 

We have something of a tradition to go to Chipotle on Halloween with our friends John and Stacy dressed as burritos to snag some free food.  I couldn't wait to dress my baby up as a burrito!  But when we got there, not only had they changed the free-food rules on us a bit, the line was out the door and around the building.  Not going to work with a baby who was already hungry.  
 Too bad, because she was the cutest burrito on the block.

We got all bundled up and visited a few of the neighbors.  My family came over so that my niece could trick-or-treat in a neighborhood instead of cornfields. 

Fairies in these parts wear lacy sneakers.  Just sayin'.

Our little fairy would not drop the pacifier for a picture.  Oh well; you win some, you lose some.  At least she's wearing wings!


That's right!  A unicorn and a fairy.  We are a magical family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.