Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fall's in the Pocket

Some days are so beautiful that you have to pack up your "bug house" and skip down to the park, 


 helping to push your baby cousin along the way.


Soon, it will be too cold for swinging. 


 And snow will stick to our boots instead of mud to our shoes.


But for now, we'll throw back our heads to the bright, beautiful sky


and savor this perfect fall weather.







In fact, we'll try very, very hard to carry fall home in our pockets.

"Got a little hope here in my pocket, wanna share of it with you.  Just be careful that you don't drop it, but don't worry if you do....I will get by... "  Bebo Norman, "I'm Alright"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.