Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"No Auto, I don't want to survive, I want to live!"

Good movie. Have you seen it?

I'm tired today. Which, to be fair, makes sense, seeing that our flight from Tampa got in at midnight and we got home at 2 am to find no where to park and cat pee all over the house because our sweet teenage cat-sitter had somehow closed the door to the basement, and thus, the litter box. I may have had a mild panic attack. I may also have left a passive-aggresive note on the car that stole my parking space.

Today I definitely feel like I am surviving on auto-pilot. I hate that feeling. I'm tired of just making it through a day.

Also, I miss writing and journaling. I used to love, love, LOVE my journals. I don't know how I lost the habit; I guess life just got in the way. There's something out now called The Five Year Journal, and you're supposed to write just a little note in it of something significant that happened every day. There's only space for probably a sentence. Um...AWESOME. I used to keep a little daily list of things I'm thankful for, and this takes it one more step. I think I can spare one minute to journal every night. Maybe this will be my end of January New Year's Resolution.

And, in other news, I want this for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.