Thursday, January 22, 2009

Why not.



















I just LOVE them. These aprons satisfy my longings for bright colors, adorable fabrics, interesting pattern combinations, and funky femininity. Check 'em here, here, and here. Look, even adorable children are jumping on the bandwagon:


Maybe I'll start wearing my great-grandma's apron. I suppose I'm afraid of ruining it, but aprons are meant to be used! Or, I could hang hers on my wall and get one of these, even though an apron is probably the last thing in the world I need. After all, in the words of the Gatekeeper in The Phantom Tollbooth,
"Why not. That's a good reason for almost anything..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.