Friday, January 16, 2009

Check it



I love you more than infinity times infinity.

I love you more than Apples to Apples.

I love you more than girls night out.

I love you more than the smell of new cut hay in late summer.

I love you more than love notes in my lunch.

I love you more than wishing on a shooting star.

I love you more than I want a digital SLR camera.

I love you more than first hearing the frogs singing in early, early spring.

I love you more than riding Moose in the fields in summer twilight.

I love you more than notes in my lunch bag.

I love you more than waxing nostalgic.

I love you more than editing photos in Iphoto in bed.

I love you more than photo booth on the Mac.

I love you more than spicy tuna rolls.

I love you more than playing the I love you game.

I love you more than making my dreams come true.

Go here to add your own!


*Update*

ALL of mine were posted! 1.16.09 @3:30 at the top and 1.17.09 @ 12:30 at the bottom. Right above and below a really cute story about salt and hot sauce. :)

- TS

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.