Monday, February 04, 2013

Crazy hair

So apparently, even after a hair cut, she still can't control her crazy hair.




This is how she wakes up every day.  What is she DOING in her bed?!   It does make sense though, based on our experiences for the few times we've had her in our bed at night.  Girlfriend is crazy.  She's super wiggly, she smacks us in the face, she sits up in her sleep and ends up the opposite direction.  I was a sleep walker when I was a kid, and I have a feeling she will be too!

2 comments:

  1. A perfect match for Ryan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:56 PM

    My daughter has the same problem. My hairdresser suggested having her sleep on a satin pillowcase. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.