Thursday, April 26, 2012

Friends

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times:

The way to a mama's heart is through her babies.

There is absolutely no way you can better bless a friend who is a mother than by loving her children.  (You can also deeply wound her by not caring about her children- a good point to remember!)  And there is no faster way to fall more madly in love with your friends than by watching them truly, genuinely enjoy your little one.

We had an impromptu picnic with college friends at my parents' house a couple of Sundays ago.  Once again, the weather was perfected.  We feasted (eating almost all Paleo and all gluten-free) and relaxed and enjoyed each other's lovely company.  I love that I am still so close with freshman year girls.



Speaking of being in college...how did she get so old all of a sudden?


I love that you can see the dizziness in her eyes!

You can't throw frisbees until your hair is fixed, obviously.

He's helping with her form.


Maybe the best picture ever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.