Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Breakfast with Champions

  
What I love about this photo:
1.  I didn't even realize when I took this that Bean put the bear next to Sweet Pea and was clutching a bass
2.  Sweet Pea's toes don't touch the floor
3.  Sweet Pea's posture
4.  The way Bean is looking at her cousin
5.  The way Sweet Pea is looking at the tv, which I'm pretty sure was playing Spirit, Stallion of the Cimarron
6.  That I secretly love the soundtrack for Spirit, Stallion of the Cimarron...I mean, Bryan Adams and a melodramatic movie about wild mustangs?  Yes, please!

I snapped this at the beach last week with my mom's iphone because Sweet Pea had gotten herself into the seat all by herself.  My sister and I had a table like that when we were babies, so it was super cute to see our kids looking exactly like us.  Today she climbed up and bounced on Bean's old horse toy all by herself, too.  She is on the cusp of toddlerhood, and while a piece of me is sad, this sure is a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.