Monday, June 20, 2011

Today

Today, the baby had her 9-month check up and got a proverbial gold star.  We were concerned about her weight, but I am not kidding when I say the kid gained two pounds in past two weeks.  She's now 17 lbs, 7 oz, which is 35-40 percentile and right on her curve.

Today, the baby's upper right tooth finally poked through.  This is tooth #3, and it sure did take it's time!

Today, the baby learned how to climb the stairs.  Then she would have learned how to fall down the stairs, if it weren't for her mama!

Today, I am still recovering from getting glutened on Saturday.  In other words, I ache all over like I have the flu.

Today, the baby took a nice long morning nap, so I did too.  I hadn't had a nap in a really long time!

Today, the baby had two gluten-free graham crackers for snack.  She about lost her mind with happiness.  She barely gets sugar.  I'm totally going to turn her into that kid Mike Myers played on Saturday Night Live.

"One time, the car broke down, so my mom gave me a Coke and a Hershey bar and I pulled the car home."


Today, ahem, right now, the baby has climbed up on her knocked-over doll house and is trying to climb from there to the side table.  Awesome.

Today, the baby's hair is just long enough that it has started curling up on the sides and over on the top.  This gives her the same look and style as Albert Einstein.  I mean, it's whatever, she rocks it.

Today, there are fruit flies in my kitchen, and I hate fruit flies.  I cannot find their source.  Can fruit flies live in your drain?  I ran really hot water down there for a long time.

Today was lovely, and tonight special friends are coming for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.