Monday, May 02, 2011

57 hours

On Wednesday, my hubby will be done with grad school.  Forever.

Well, unless he ever goes for a PhD....heaven help me. 

Whatever.  Done.  DONE, I SAY!

No more nights where Sweet Pea and I are alone from 7 am until 9 pm.  No more crawling into bed every night with both of us completely spent.  We can go on dates again.  We can actually talk.  We can do projects around our house, like putting in a patio so that Sweet Pea and I can sit outside without getting covered in ants.

These ants, man.  They are killing me.  At least they love my yard and not my house!  Better keep it that way, ants.  All I'm sayin. 

And painting our kitchen cabinets black.

And putting in a bathroom in our basement.

And power-washing our siding.

And re-doing our half-bath.

On a shoestring budget, of course!

Babe, if you're reading this, don't worry.  I've still scheduled us plenty of down time.  Also, I promise to get you Slurpees while you lay bricks and paint and scrub.  Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.