Thursday, February 17, 2011

Save the Drama for Your Mama

Oh wait, except don't.  Because mama is me.  Oh dear.

My five-month-old can fling herself backward, head back, arms splayed and wail when she is done playing in her bouncer, despite the fact that ordinarily she is about the chillest baby ever.  In fact, she is so chill and so good and so sweet that I had her with me tutoring a student for THREE hours in a LIBRARY today.  She played quietly, chewed on her hands, had a bottle, played some more, chewed some more, napped, then chewed on her toys.

But let me repeat:  My five-month-old can fling herself with all the drama that tiny little body can muster.  She then pulls herself upright and smiles and/or laughs when you come over and talk to her.  Not my two-year-old.  Because I don't have one.  I just have a five-month-old who apparently thinks she wants to be two.  Oh dear.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:43 PM

    So funny! :) I can't even imagine her doing this!

    So ... N has started doing this "baby with no bones" thing when she's ready for bed. I'll pick her up and she'll fling her head back and just go limp. It's hilarious and ridiculous all at the same time. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.