Saturday, February 05, 2011

Cold and Wet

Today it is cold and wet, and I am starting to yearn for the longer, brighter, warmer days.  The days when cold and wet was just a hose or fountain away.

  

  

  

  

  

  

  
  

  

These were taken Labor Day weekend, just 9 days before Sweet Pea was born.  It feels like yesterday, but it also feels like a lifetime ago.  How is that possible?  I looked like this:

  

  
But I felt like this...
Welcome, cholestasis.

I can't wait to get back to summer, especially the first summer with our sweet girl.  It's going to be good.
  Spinning in the sunset.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:57 PM

    I was thinking on the drive home how horrible this misty cold wet weather is. We need to take our babies to the beach or someplace fun and warm this summer! :) Tonight was good albeit chaotic on my side of the table. ;) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! I'm longing for the warmer weather myself. It seems like the snow is never-ending here! I haven't seen the ground (without snow, that is) since early December...and snow falls almost daily. Summer will be very sweet indeed:).

    I loved your post about Lenny, by the way. Go back and read that if you ever feel frustrated with him:). It'll cure you in a second!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.