Wednesday, December 08, 2010

New Traditions

We started a new tradition this year.  From now on, my side of the family will be spending the weekend after Thanksgiving at the beach.
Isn't our Bean getting so brave?

This is good news on so many levels.  It means lots of down time, play time and shopping time.  And for some, it was the first time at "the beautiful beach house," as it has been appropriately named by Bean.

 

I think a lot of great memories are in the making.  Don't you wish you could remember the first time you ever dipped your feet in a pool?
 

Well, maybe not, especially if you were asleep when all of a sudden some meanie named "Mom" stuck your little toes in cool water.  Then you just wake up feeling pretty cranky and mad.

 

It's ok though, as you can see, I was quickly forgiven!

 

 

 

 

I'm excited to see what traditions our new little family ends up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.