Thursday, December 16, 2010

Diaper Diaries, Day 4

I did disposables for about half of today.

But I haven't fallen off the bandwagon, I promise!  I just was out and about a lot, with a baby taking a LONG nap in the Sleepy Wrap while I shopped till I dropped.  No way was I waking her up from that sweet slumber for a diaper change, so it's a good thing I'd put on a disposable before we left the house or else we would have both ended up soaked, and then when we stepped outside we would have frozen on contact with the frigid air.  Who wants that? 

I don't really have much else to say...I mean, after all, we are simply talking about a piece of cloth and my baby's bottom here.  A baby who needs some more chub on her thighs, because the legs really are pretty loose on these diapers, and well, we leaked again tonight.  This could be because my diapers were handmade in...China.  And cost $5 each.  But I think it's skinny thighs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.