Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Content

She is probably the world's most content baby.
She sleeps for 3.5 hour stretches at night. 

I feel like I'm cheating!  I thought this was supposed to be hard.
 She makes baby bear sounds constantly.

Especially to her Groovy quilt.

Today she was awake for her longest stretch at once yet, over 2 hours. 

She spent most of it chatting (growling?) away.  She really sounds like she's growling all the time.

It's hilarious.

She hardly ever fusses.  When she does, she's hungry, needs to potty, or wants her diaper changed. 

She loves to cuddle.



Which is good, because we love to cuddle her. 
After all, who wouldn't want to cuddle something this sweet?
She is so content, and so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.