Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Floors?

The hubby has two (older, and very professional!) friends over to work on finding a way to fix our very messed up subfloors. I am slightly terrified, as our ceiling is about to be opened up, so I'm whiling away the time on the internet before heading out to some yard sales. But, if all goes as planned, we will soon spend the remainder of our savings replacing the truly gross carpet in our house with wood downstairs and new carpet upstairs. And that is very exciting to me!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:19 PM

    That's fantastic! Are they going to be able to fix your floor situation? :) I hope so! I know that would make you two so happy!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.