Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Kind of weird

Today traffic was terrible. At 7 am I turned on Focus on the Family and listened to a woman talk about her book called She's Gonna Blow, all about moms controlling their anger toward their kids. Since I was still sitting in traffic, I also caught the beginning of the next broadcast from Family Life Today and listened to a couple talking about how important it is to have children. I almost had an anxiety attack.

Maybe these two organizations should talk first to make sure their broadcasts make sense together. In the course of 55 minutes I went from total anxiousness over HAVING kids because I might turn into a crazy person who screams at her kids to anxiousness over NOT having kids instantly.

Also, on another note: Is it crossing the line to call out a friend on her negativity toward her pregnancy? It is tremendously hurtful. My husband and I are finding ourselves avoiding her. Babies are miracles.

1 comment:

  1. As a response to your side note question... no. Not at all. Of course, it's all about speaking the truth in love. Or you can let me at her :) Just kidding...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.