Sunday, October 16, 2005

FALL FUN


I just want to say one thing: I LOVE FALL.
I love how it smells. I love the coolness in the air. I love the bright colors. I love playing in old hay. I love drinking apple cider. I love carving pumpkins. I love apple orchards. Basically, I think fall is incredible.

That is why I started Fall Fun. It's a weekend of awesome fall-centered events. In case you didn't get an invite, know that you are invited, and here are the details:

Ok ya'll...get ready. This Friday, October 21st, is the beginning of an incredible event that many of you may know as (drumroll please) FALL FUN 2005!!! If you are not familiar with this annual event then you must be unfamiliar with all things fun in the incredible season called fall. Last year we went pumpkin picking and corn maze running on Friday night, then carved our pumpkins and had an awesome fall party on Sunday. This year is pretty much the same! Basically we invite everyone we want to come to whatever they want to and bring whoever they feel like. Here are the extraordinary details:

Corn Maze!
Friday, Oct. 21st
Meet at Cracker Barrell in Frederick at 7:00 PM
Get to Winterbrook Farm Moonlit Maze at 9:00 PM
Cost: $8
Directions:
DO NOT USE MAPQUEST
From Frederick: From Washington Metro area take Route 270 North to Frederick MD take Route 15 North. From Rt.15 North, go 3 mile past Hayward Rd.& turn right onto Old Frederick Rd., follow for 5 miles, at stop sign make a left onto Rt.550 go 2 mile we are on right

http://www.mazeplay.com/showmaze.php?maze=50

Pumpkin Party!
Sunday, Oct. 23rd, 6:00-9:00 PM
726 Courtyards
Bring your own pumpkin to carve and a snack/dessert/anykindofedibleitem to share!

Sooo...if you're coming out, let me know! It will definitely be the most fun you've had since you jumped in that last pile of leaves you raked. Hope to see you there!
With dreams of pumpkins and apple cider,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.