Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Santa 2015

My girl holding Santa's hand.
Oh, Santa.  Thank you for giving us a little moment of magic.

There is a house down the street from us with a family who loves Christmas.  They have a massive light display all over their yard and they let people come from miles around to walk around their yard and they are so kind that Santa even visits on the weekend.

 
 Sweet Pea was her usual shy self, but she managed to tell Santa all about her beloved Sylvie and that she wants a toy camper for Sylvie for Christmas.  Peanut stared and stared at this interaction, and I told him it was time to tell Santa what he was hoping for Christmas.  Peanut hesitated and I gave his hand a little tug.  Then I swear he squared his little shoulders, dropped my hand, walked straight to Santa's knee and in his loudest voice announced,

"BWAZE."

Santa looked a bit confused and asked him what he wanted, so Peanut repeated.

"BWAZE.  Monsh-maeens."  (Blaze and the Monster Machines.)

Then he climbed right into Santa's lap and the shot I snapped is blurry because I was laughing too hard.

Thank you, Santa.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.