Monday, October 07, 2013

Dancing Queen



One of my college roommates got married at the beginning of October.  It was basically the event of the century, and while I was a little nervous about my water breaking on the dance floor, we made it through with flying colors.

You're welcome, C!

She made the most beautiful, happy bride.  I've always had a bit of a crush on her myself, and I've always said that the guy who won her heart would be a lucky guy.  He is.  They are perfect for each other.



I just had to cry at that sweet, happy face.







(Sorry for the blur, I don't use flashes at weddings because it can mess up the paid pro photographer.  Be aware of your cameras at weddings, folks!)


Our besties and we sneaked out during the food serving for a few pictures because I wanted pictures of our bellies!  It is just about the most glorious thing in the world to me that we are having babies just a few months apart.

 

 


 

 

 
Finally, it was time to dance.  And while my moves had to be put on hold for most of the night, our little dancing queen MORE than made up for my absence.  Girlfriend couldn't get enough!



 

That face!  Hah!
 

 

 
Congratulations, C and T!  Thanks for a wonderful night, and thank you family for all of the amazing singing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.