Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas drop-in

It's a Christmas miracle.  We have snow on Christmas Eve in Maryland and BOTH girls took naps this afternoon.

It's a gonna be a good holiday.  Scratch that- it already is a good holiday.

We've already spent days with both sides of the family, filled with food and snuggling and enjoying each other.  I even snuck some time in with dear friends for a roommate reunion.  (Can you believe I lived in a house with five other girls after college, all of whom I still love dearly?)

Instagramed from my camera because I couldn't wait.  :)


Ashley House girls.  Love them.  
Cousin snuggles.

More cousin snuggles!
Oh, how dearly I love this time with our dear ones.  Merry Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.