Thursday, September 27, 2012

Daring

One would think that as you get older and start having kids, you get less adventurous.  Au contraire, my friends.  I submit that you get more adventurous.  Plain old daring, even.  

What else do you call an impromptu bike ride on a stormy evening with three couples and six kids, all four and under, one of whom is only seven months old?  And just before (and running into, even) dinner time?  



Love them.

A rainbow, courtesy of the storms that did NOT hit us!

Little Miss has a boo-boo on her lip where she bit it after slipping off a ladder at the park.  It bled and she was so brave!

An utterly gorgeous night.
We made it, too.  And- get ready- for a total of three miles.  I call that an accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.