Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mosquitos

My mama says that kids are like mosquitos; you know they are up to something when it gets quiet.  So, I've been warned.  I should have known.  I let her play with my purse but she was playing too long, too quietly.  And while I pulled out my makeup bag, I guess I left a stray mascara.


Oops.

"Mama?  Make.  Up!"

I guess I've created a monster, because I wasn't very good at trying not to laugh and I gave the tube back to her for a picture.  Bad move, mom.




2 comments:

  1. I love how Wavy knew where the mascara is suppose to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:07 AM

    Hahahaha. N always asks to help me with my "ake up" in the mornings and pretends to put on eyeshadow when I do my own. Thankfully, she hasn't opened the mascara because I'm sure she'd look just like this. But, props to W - she knew right where to put it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.