Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cat

"Can I have a pink cat?" she asked the face painting lady.

"Sure, sweetie," she answered.

For the record, I hated having my face painted as a kid. It seemed so fun, and all the other kids were doing it, but it just itched and was hard to get off later. But she wanted her face painted, and of course, we obliged.

Somewhere along the line, she asked that the kitty have red spots. And of course, the face-painter obliged. Even though it meant she walked around all afternoon with a pink cat stricken with smallpox. How unfortunate for the little pink kitty.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:59 PM

    Love! I too miss Cheez-its basically all the time.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.