Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mrs. Jumbo

My baby is cute.



I mean, let's just face the facts.

Here in the US, blue-eyed babies with spun-gold hair aren't very hard to come by.  In other places in the world though, take, say, China for example, you don't often see a blonde baby.  In fact, you might not even see babies quite so frequently as we do because of the one child policy.

And so, if you are a student visiting the US from China, and your teacher has one of these super cute little blonde and blue babies, you would probably like that baby.  A lot.
Thanks for the shot, J!
Sweet Pea has become something of a baby model this week, posing for mini-photo shoots at every turn.  Well, let's be honest...she's awfully used to that.  For my part, I relate to Dumbo's mama on a whole new level.
via Google images
    


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:10 PM

    Cute. :) She's gorgeous and so are you, Mrs. Jumbo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:05 PM

    I love this! She IS adorable, and watching the kids ooh and ahh over her is just awesome!

    -Sherra Gist

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.