Friday, March 04, 2011

Good Eats

I'd been wanting to wait until she was a true 6 months to start rice cereal, but a certain someone was starting to look really jealous whenever we ate anything in front of her.  So, we decided to give it a whirl to see if she was ready.

Gosh, was she ready!  She's been watching us so much that she already knew exactly what to do.

Smiths don't play when it comes to food, apparently.  We like our food!




She didn't even make much of a mess!  She wasn't very hungry, so I think she was mostly just having fun.  A few more takes though and our little Velociraptor was out again.


I'm sorry, but is that not the cutest eating you've ever seen?  I submit that it IS.  Well, ok, and maybe a little scary.  Good thing she doesn't have teeth yet.  She kind of reminds me of those cutsified little bats they put out at Halloween.  The ones that like, if they bit you, it would be lame because you'd be turned into a vampire, but you'd still say, "AWW!" because the little bat was so dang cute and smiley and his little fangs looked so harmless.

http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/pics/8/4305/how-to-draw-a-cute-bat.jpg
From Google Images

She had fun "eating" (I think about maybe a teaspoon made it down her throat) and then lost her patience.  We took her out, she nursed, and was out like a light 5 minutes later...about an hour earlier than usual.  Eating food is hard work!  Just ask that kid who can eat like a million hot dogs in 5 seconds.  Hard work, man.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:48 PM

    So cute!! (Amelia thinks so too) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:57 PM

    The bite at 49 seconds made me crack up! She's adorable ... and she actually makes noise. I was fairly certain that she was perfect and ALWAYS quiet. ;) LOVE HER!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.