Thursday, January 27, 2011

We interrupt our regularly scheduled program...

...to bring you the cutest kid ever:

I plopped Sweet Pea in her cousin's old jumper (Bean still likes playing in every so often, even though she's way too big for it) yesterday morning when I realized I wasn't comfortable leaving our new little roly-poly on the floor alone while trying to make lunch for myself and Bean.  I figured she was too small for it, but that it was worth a shot.  And lo and behold, she LOVED it.  I love her little baby spaz-outs over the lights and music.  I SUPER love the way she just dangles in the air, cracks me up every time.  She also keeps trying to chew it.  So cute!

Also cute:
 
She giggles now.  We were trying to catch that, but this is cute anyway.  :)
Not cute:
How come I can upload videos from my mom's computer, but they never upload from my own computer?  This blog is missing Sweet Pea's first smile and first rolling over videos.  Confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.