Sunday, January 09, 2011

The Internet Makes for an Incredibly Small World

This is such a great idea.

Courtney, the author of one of my favorite blogs, Storing up Treasures, is creating a "Blogs of Note" section on her blog.  She's creating a list of the blogs of her followers, then featuring one a month.  This month she even chose to feature my sweet friend T's blog, and one of my photos from T's shoot is up on Courtney's blog.  Oh, the internet fun!  :) 

It was especially fun to be hanging out at the mall with T and discover that we both love and follow Storing up Treasures.  Neither of us can remember how we found her blog, either!  Hilarious. 

Courtney writes about her beautiful family and she is refreshingly real and honest.  I've loved learning about motherhood through her and feeling her passion for adoption and following the Lord.  It's amazing how blogs can give us this opportunity to learn from other moms that we would never have otherwise. 

Thanks for the fun idea, Courtney, and for your blog!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:53 AM

    I love the new look. :) Excited for you to do this!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.