Saturday, January 08, 2011

Comparisons

I've been taking photos of Sweet Pea with three of my favorite stuffed animals to see how she's growing and changing each month.  The gorilla is pretty much hilarious, the moose is awesome, and the little stuffed dog was a Christmas present I received when I was almost three.  I named her Dixie, after a character from the esteemed soap-opera All My Children.  
Month 1:
 

 

 
Month Two:
 

 

 

Month Three:

This project is also teaching me about photography angles.  Oh hey, hobbit feet.

 
Dear Enormous Baby,
Why can't I freeze you in time?  Also, I would like to nibble those perfect toes.
Love, Mama
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.