Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cousin Time

This baby is already very loved by her cousin.  She kicks and squirms like crazy whenever she hears her cousin's voice, and her cousin loves to sing the baby her favorite songs.
(Pause the music below before pressing play.)
Such precious moments.  I can't wait for more!  In case you need translation, the song being sung is "Do a Deer" from The Sound of Music.  At about the midpoint, when I wiggle around, she get all excited and exclaims, "She's kicking me!"  Then she puts her hand on my tummy and says, "She kicked my hand!"  The baby wasn't moving at the point when I wiggled around, but she really did kick when my niece put her hand on my stomach.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:23 PM

    That is too cute for words. I'm speechless. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.