Friday, February 19, 2010

What in carnation

The middle school student government did a carnation sale for belated Valentines.  One of my homeroom girls sent me a pink flower with this note:

"I can not explain how much I appreshiate you!  Enjoy!  Thank You!"

This makes me feel like a wonderful teacher, but also like a crappy one, since I apparently haven't taught the seventh grade how to spell "appreciate."  We'll get there. 

Also, I absolutely adore my homeroom girls.  For Christmas, one of my made me a red and green beaded bracelet that says, "GO HORSES."  In all caps.  Love it.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I'm dense, but I don't find a photo of young life girls eating dinner and I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I like the words of your music, but why did you say to pause it?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.