Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...











All of those pictures are backward, but I'm too lazy to reverse them. Also, they are unedited and weren't taken to be particularly lovely, just to capture the insanity! I'm too novice to get good pictures without trying hard. And it's hard to try hard when you are cold!

Those poor boys (my dad and hubby) seriously worked on digging out ALL WEEKEND. It was so frustrating for them because the tractor kept getting stuck. And that was just the first blizzard! We spent the weekend snowcalypse with my parents, but today we're at home, so my dad spent the whole day digging out by himself. I feel terrible for the poor, bored, cold horses!

Now, take all that, add what we got today, and you have...our front yard (and back yard):The pictures really don't do it justice. That is about 7 feet of snow shoveled into our front yard, maybe 5 in our back. It will be there until July.

So. Much. SNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are reviewed before publishing.